Enfamil® Infant Probiotics
Enfamil Infant Probiotics are a dual blend of probiotics including BB-12, clinically shown to help ease infant colic.*
Enfamil Infant Probiotics Liquid is a unique infant vitamin and supplement product that comes in a 8.7ML bottle of liquid drops.
Enfamil® Infant Probiotics are specifically designed to help soothe your baby’s tummy from occasional discomfort while supporting your baby’s gut health and developing immune system. † Probiotics are often called 'beneficial' bacteria because they’re the good guys in the gut working hard to help keep it healthy. But it’s easy for an infant’s system to get out of balance, and for the “bad” bacteria in the gut to start causing problems because their digestive systems are still developing. Using Enfamil Infant Probiotics as part of your baby’s routine can help add beneficial bacteria in their gut and help support healthy development. †
*BB-12 studied in breast fed infants for 28 days.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**Clinical studies in LGG® and BB-12® probiotics individually, given in probiotic supplement or formula and/or toddler years.
Nutrients and Ingredients
Preparation and Use
DIRECTIONS: Shake bottle well and use 6 drops once a day
- Remove cap and turn bottle upside down to put drops into baby's mouth or bottle
- May be added to breast milk or formula
- Do not warm
Last updated: 03/04/20
Ratings & Reviews
Customers also viewed
Online sales from Enfamil.com are temporarily suspended, in order to meet the needs of the orders we have already received.
We understand how stressful this is for parents, and fully understand the importance of our role providing the single source of nutrition for many babies. Since the recall by another manufacturer, resources have been added to address the need but unfortunately, the wave of online orders is significant.
For parents who would like to continue to purchase online:
- If you continue to look for online availability through other channels, be sure to buy from a reputable source. Be wary of purchasing from individuals and not corporations.
For parents who prefer to shop at retail outlets (Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, etc):
- Start with our Enfamil.com store locator to search online and in-store availability
- Ask your local store managers what days they expect to receive new shipments
- Try both big box stores and smaller grocery stores you may not normally shop at
- Check with pediatricians for available samples or promotions, as well as alternatives to your current product.
- Be open to different sizes or formats of the brand you normally buy